Monday, July 4, 2016

July 2016.

OKAY IS ANYONE ELSE FREAKING OUT?! 

Just last week it still seemed like I was going to be on my mission for the rest of my life. And then one morning I woke up and it was July. Not going to lie I would like to throw up all over the floor. My mission really is going to end. I'm not very happy about that. I am excited to see everyone, but there is something so special about being a full time missionary. Good thing I still have three whole more weeks!

Not going to lie people, we had a rough week. But, Heavenly Father loves us so much. He is seriously so patient with me. I'm so indecisive and such a spaz, but for some reason unknown to man, He still is blessing us.

We fasted this week for a prepared soul to teach. We fasted and prayed that we would be able to work with the members better and receive more referrals. Literally right when we ended our fast,  the stake president's wife called us. She said she wanted us to come over for dinner on Tuesday night with her nonmember friend and teach her the missionary lessons. Crazy right?! We received 5 referrals yesterday from a bunch of different people. A ton of sisters asked if they could go out with us this week and we actually have some appointments and good things lined up! Hooray!

I don't have pictures to send this week- sorry! But we are getting all our stuff done early today so we can do some cool Fourth of July activities. Redlands is quite the place for Fourth of July. Our mission president asked us to be in by 6 pm. So we will just do regular pday stuff plus some finding since there will be a bunch of people out. I'm sure I'll have some great picture to send home next week.

Love you all! I know that Heavenly Father is mindful of all of you. If you do have any questions or anything you need, I invite you to ask Him in prayer and fast about it. I have seen so many miracles from fasting on my mission. I hope you all have a great week.

Your missionary,
Sister Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment