Monday, July 25, 2016

The RM.....


What the what what what?

I never thought in my entire life that I would be a returned missionary. This is so weird. This week was the fastest and most bizarre week of my entire life. MY ENTIRE LIFE. Especially this weekend. So many small miracles happened. I bore my testimony in church
on Sunday. It was just a really good weekend.

I don't want to write too much. I really just want my last email to be my testimony. It's super simple, but powerful. I know that Heavenly Father is real. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the prophet on the Earth today. The priesthood is back on the earth. I know that because of that, we can be with our families forever. FOREVER. That's a long time! You're stuck with me suckers! I know that the temple is the house of God. I love the temple! I am so grateful that Heavenly Father allowed me to serve in the same area as the temple. I know the Book of Mormon will bring us closer to Jesus Christ more than we can imagine. I can't even explain how much I love my Savior and how grateful I am for what He has done for me. I am the farthest thing from perfect, but because of Him, I can be like my Heavenly Father someday. Thank you so much for all of the support you all have shown me on my mission! This has been a group effort for sure. I wouldn't have been able to do this without my team! So excited to see everyone and be missionaries unleashed together!

Love, your missionary,
Sister Olsen.

What I will miss most about California


Crystal and Tina and I on my last Sunday
Look Dad, I found John Stockton's house

The Redland's Trio


I taught my last lesson on Sunday night on the temple grounds. It was super spiritual.



Some pictures by my temple.

Sister Reil on the left and Sister Christiansen on the right. We made a great team!
Good-bye photo: Sisters Hamblin, Ashcraft, me, Hess, Reihl, Christiansen, Fife

Very last picture as a missionary! See you tomorrow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment