Monday, May 23, 2016

One word: Training

Hello Family! 

Transfers have come and gone and Sister Osborne got sent to the desert! I feel bad because most of my roommates and companions have gone to the desert after they have had me...

Sister Jensen is my companion and she is so stinking cute! She is from Oregon. She is just a little fire ball! I love her! It is such a blessing that she is my companion because she has a lot of input and know how which is so helpful. I am very impressed by her ability and desire to learn. Especially because she is so new. 

Here are some miracles of the week-
Last night, I really tried hard to teach my companion the importance of prayer when you plan. So we prayed about our goals, where we were going to go, and who we were going to see. We ended up being able to teach three people about the gospel that night and will be returning to teach them more lessons.

So many good things are happening in our area and I am so blessed to be here. I love serving by the temple and I know that Heavenly Father is preparing people! Have a great week!

Love, Your missionary,
Sister Olsen

My New Companion! Meet Sister Jensen from Oregon!




These are the Allreds! They work in the office and are finishing their mission next week! I will miss them!
This is the drive to Anglus Oaks and some cool houses up there





Here is a cute dog we saw at a potential investigators house that lives up in Anglus Oaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment