Monday, May 16, 2016

Cool Miracles

What a week!!! So much happened!!! So much!! We had six investigators at church today! So exciting!

Tina's baptism was awesome! Sister Buswell came back from it. If you go back far enough, you might see pictures of her from the July MLC. She's super funny. She was in Millcreek Ward for like 9 months or something crazy like that. She's was an awesome missionary. Went home the same time as Sister Shin.

Here's a cool miracle for the week- It was about 8 at night and starting to get dark. We work until 9 and didn't have any appointments scheduled for the night. Sister Osborne wanted to stop visiting people and do thank you cards, but something inside me told me to visit more people. It's kind of hard to find people to teach when you are just dropping off thank you notes. We were driving around trying to find this one house, but we couldn't. I felt like we should stop the car and figure out where we needed to be. This potential investigator we had on the back up plans that I had never actually met before, stuck out to me. So we went to their house. I pulled up right in front. She didn't answer the door. I felt that we needed to stay in the area so that we would be led to prepared people. We tried a media referral that lives across the street. No answer. So we tried their neighbor. He wasn't interested, but super nice and referred us to his neighbor who recently moved in. That neighbor didn't answer. At this point my companion was getting pretty impatient with me so we headed back for the car. Right when we were going to leave, a car pulled up behind us. Something told me to go talk to them. So I did and it was a former investigator! We set a return appointment and taught him and his friend about the gospel the next night! It was so exciting!


A lot of cool things happened this week, but I just can't remember. It's so hard to remember all these things! Crystal is still getting baptized soon and is progressing really well. Transfers are on Wednesday. We won't know what's happening until tomorrow, but I am assuming we are both staying another transfer.

Love you all! Hope you have a splendid week.


Love, 
Sister Olsen


A picture with our new friend Dawg. She's the cutest!
Serious tail wagging; she loves me :) 





This is he Hallen family. You can't see Brother Hallen's tie because his daughter is blocking it. But we get along pretty good 🙌🤘

Tina's baptism photos- our Ward mission leader baptized her (Brother Woodland). 





Sister Buswell is the sister with glasses. She went home with Sister Shin. She was an STL the same time as me. It was fun to see her again.
Basically that sweet potato right there changed my life. Tongan food is probably what we will all be eating in heaven.

Service picture with the stake president's daughters and their friend at the Redland's community day of service.

No comments:

Post a Comment