Monday, May 9, 2016

I Don't Want This to End

Hi mom. I am the worst missionary ever because I ran out of time to write an email for the blog post. I got distracted because we were playing Telestrations. I literally died laughing. I forgot how much I love that game. We need to play that when I come home.


This week was really good. I did love talking to you all, but I am really, really sad for my mission to be ending. I really love being a missionary. I really hope you and dad serve a proselyting mission someday so you can feel the calling of a missionary. It is so wonderful. I just feel the Spirit all the time and I never want to do anything that would take the Spirit away. Nothing.


We took these pictures and we are going to print them off for our members as thank you notes.







We attempted to make a watermelon cake of R2D2 for May the 4th be with you. It was a terrible failure......







We played homemade telestrations today with our roommates for P-day. I laughed so hard I was literally dying. I am the purple ink pen.





View of the temple and the orange groves 



My companion ROCKS!!!


Candid Selfie I didn't know was happening....


Where I get to spend a lot of my time. I can't believe how blessed I am to be so near the temple.



These cute little libraries are everywhere, so I decided to put a Book of Mormon in one. Why not??

No comments:

Post a Comment