Monday, September 14, 2015

I love being a missionary!

Hi everyone!


This week I had a very strange nightmare. I had this dream that I was flying home after my mission. I had brought three Books of Mormon and I was determined to give them away before I got released. So I started
talking to the woman sitting next me on the plane and I could not give her the Book of Mormon because I started to cry. I was really sad because I knew this would be the last time I was going to share the gospel as a full-time missionary. This nightmare really was a blessing because I realized how much I love being a missionary. There really is nothing I would rather be doing right now. Nothing brings me greater joy than sharing the gospel. It only took me the first 7 months of my
mission to develop a real love for my mission..... Better late than 
never!
This week was great! We had two lessons with our investigator who is on date to be baptized for October! He is really progressing! He wants to be sealed with his wife for eternity so bad and it's adorable.

We had an amazing experience this week! A less active member in our Ward called and said her son had a ton of questions for us! So we went over and he said he wanted to be baptized and serve a mission!  Now we can serve and help this family.  A baptism date is set for October 17th. This was a miracle! 


Sorry this email is short, but we have a very busy day today. We are preparing for another mission conference tomorrow.


Love you all! Have a great week :)


Love, 

Sister Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment