Monday, June 29, 2015

Hi Mom!

I'm glad that you guys got to go to Virginia! That's so fun! Thanks for sending all those pictures! Mom your hair looks really good at
that length. Avery and Taylor look really tall.... I hope Taylor doesn't beat me up when I get home....

Right now I am getting a pedicure from Sister McEwan. Aka the coolest lady I have ever met. I seriously wish she had a son my age I could marry because she would be the coolest mother in law ever. She is doing our laundry today and she got us subway. And she's giving me a pedicure, as I mentioned. Talk about service! She's pretty much the greatest woman currently living in Southern California.

This email might be a little bit scatter brained because I'm like in a different universe as I'm getting my feet massaged while I'm writing this letter, sooo.

Well kids. This area is slow. There's really not much more to say about it. Sister Shin and I are talking to as many people as we can, but it's sooooo flipping hot so no one is outside. We can't tract. The really cool girl that we met last week, Frankie, we had an AWESOME lesson with her about the restoration.... But she dropped us the day after over a text message.

BUT. 

We went to the temple on Friday and I really learned so much. I have decided that I need to focus more on the Savior. Instead of just
freaking out, no stressing, about not having very many investigators, I'm just going to do the best that I possibly can. I am just going to
think about Jesus Christ and what he would be doing if he was in my area. I honestly just want to become more like Him. That's really all that I want. So I'm just not going to be really stressed about it, have fun with Sister Shin, and do everything that I can to help others so He will be proud of me.
Love you
all! You are awesome!

Love,
Ashlee


Loved being at the temple on Friday!

With Sister Shin



With Sister Stalder
We had a ward party after the temple trip.



These are some super cute kids in my ward! The two girls right next to
us are our ward mission leaders kids and they are adorable! I
seriously wish I could babysit them! I really miss little kids a lot!
My district: RtoL Elders Soleburg (he was in the MTC with me), Veron, Halofia, Gabe (his first name is Gabe. He is just on a trial mission so he isn't actually a missionary), Morgan, Chavez, and Nichols. Halofia and Nichols are the zone leaders, they aren't actually in the district. They are with Gabe while he is doing his temporary mission. Morgan is the District leader.Then Sisters Magleby, her trainee Lysinko (I'm pretty sure she is from Centerville) me and Shin.
Hanging out with Fergie on Pday while we get our laundry done!

No comments:

Post a Comment